MK22 Rifle For Sale Overview
The MRAD(MK22 Rifle For Sale ) has the ability to swap barrels, and the actual deployment kit, when issued will contain 300 Norma and 338 Norma, which will replace the 300 WinMag and 338 Lapua. The MRAD ASR is a different weapon than the standard MRAD, and includes improvements to the stock and features an MLOK rail and longer fluted barrels.
Designed with both precision and modularity in mind, the MRAD is equally at home on the range or on duty. Its monolithic upper receiver is machined from 7000-series aluminum, including a full-length M1913 Picatinny top rail with built-in taper for long range precision.
With mounting slots at 3, 6, and 9 o’clock, its hand guard offers a rigid, highly adaptable interface for attachment of rails, electro-optics, and other accessories. Featuring a user- changeable barrel system, the MRAD can quickly and also easily be converted to one of 8 different calibers or multiple barrel lengths by simply loosening two bolts using a standard Torx wrench; no gunsmith required.
More On MK22 Rifle
Contained within the lower receiver is a fully adjustable match-grade trigger module, allowing the user to easily set their ideal pull. The MRAD stock folds on the right side, reducing overall width for a minimal footprint and also ease of transport. When extended, the stock locks securely into place, providing an interface as rigid and stable as any fixed-stock rifle.
With tool-less length of pull and cheek piece height adjustment, the MRAD is easily configured to fit shooters of all shapes and sizes. The use of ambidextrous paddle-style magazine release, left/right swappable thumb safety and AR15/M16 pistol grips makes the MRAD perfect for both right and left handed shooters. From competition to combat, the Barrett MRAD does it all.
Shown in some pictures are the optional Barrett Mk22 suppressor and the Nightforce ATACR 7-35x Mil-XT rilfescope, both official equipment of the US Army’s Mk22 sniper rifle.
This limited edition package includes a deployment kit setup complete with Pelican case with Barrett factory cut-out foam, exactly as delivered to the US Army for testing. Also included is the Certificate signed by Chris Barrett attesting to the rifle being one of only 10 rifles actually submitted to the Army for testing.
These are test fired only, roughly 50 rounds, and tested by US Government and Barrett Rifles in submission of Barrett’s bid for the ASR. While close to the final contracted weapon, these are not the final contracted ASR weapons. Some changes were made to the final contract, from this submission. For example, this rifle contains a normally threaded suppressor, and the final contract has a double locked adapter.
300 Norma is becoming the new normal for long range military snipers, upgrading from 300 WinMag.
RARE – US MILITARY TEST RIFLE
Actual Prototype Rifles used for recent Military Testing
- .300 Norma Magnum
- Threaded Match Grade 26” Fluted Barrel – Coyote
- 1:8” Twist
- Thread Protector
- AM338 Direct Thread Suppressor as an add-on option – Coyote
- Side Folding Stock
- Adjustable Cheek Riser and Butt pad
- Atlas Bipod
- 2 – 10 Round Magazines
- Mil-Spec Type2, Class 3 Hardcoat Anodized and Cerakoted in the new Army Coyote Brown.
- MRAD Mk22 actual test rifle in Coyote Brown complete with .300 Norma Magnum barrel and brake for the Mk22 suppressor with thread protector
- Pelican 1750 case with Barrett factory cut foam for the MRAD Mk22
- Harris Bipod 6-9 swivel with LaRue Tacical Picitinny mount
- 2 Barrett Type D .300 Norma polymer magazines
- Otis cleaning rod
- Barrett Mk22 bore guide
- Armegeddon Gear Mk22 rile sling
- Barrett Mk22 cleaning kit with Otis tools and Armegddon pouch**
- Barrettt Tool Mk22 Kit in Armegeddon Gear pouch*
* Barrett Mk22 tool kit includes:
- 140 Inch Lbs miniature torque limiter
- 65 Inch Lbs miniature torque limiter
- 45 Inch Lbs miniature torque limiter
- 25 Inch Lbs miniature torque limiter
- 15 Inch Lbs miniature torque limiter
- T-Way T-Handle Wrench
- 8 different bits (IP30 Torx, IP27 Torx, IP25 Torx, 5/32″ hex, 1/8″ hex, 5/64″ hex, 1/16″ hex)
- 1/2″ Socket and 1/4″ bit adapter set
- Deluxe Zippered pouch with 3×5″ velcro and also molle rigging on reverse
- 3 punches (1/16″, 3/32″, 1/8″)
** Barrett Mk22 Otis cleaning kit includes:
- 7.62mm Ripcord® for quick, one-pass cleaning
- 100% cotton 3” patches, large slotted tip, and also obstruction remover
- 7.62mm bronze bore brush with size marked on brush stem 30” aircraft grade Memory-Flex® cables for proper Breech-to-Muzzle® cleaning
- Blue Nylon All Purpose Brush for cleaning hard to reach areas
- 7.62mm chamber brush and solid rod set for proper cleaning of chamber
- Also includes 0.5 fl.oz. MIL Spec CLP and instruction manual
- All items packed neatly in a 10”x4”x2” soft pack case.